CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY OUTDOOR 5
25X THE POWER
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum heater system delivers over 25 times the power of our nearest leading competitor. We offer a full 500 watts per heater versus their maximum 40 watt near infrared emitter. Our full spectrum system allows for the deepest penetration, peak performance with the best results.
CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY OUTDOOR 5
4-5 PERSON OUTDOOR FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED SAUNA
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Clearlight Outdoor 5 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass and weather resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 5 can withstand the elements.
The Clearlight Outdoor 5 is also over powered with four True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 2,000 watts of full spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, side walls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Recliner/Flat bench
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with thick double pane glass.
- Beautiful unique design.
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
- Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).
- Much More…
Complete Lifetime Warranty
Your Jacuzzi® sauna comes with another exclusive… Our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Few other companies can offer this type of warranty because no one builds saunas like we do.
* Recliner Bench Available In Premier IS-5 Only
The Sanctuary Outdoor 5 uses Engineered Wood on the outside and Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside. We use thick double pane glass throughout, and the double wall tongue and groove walls are insulated to keep the heat in.
Benches: 77.75″ recline/flat bench
Width: 82.25″ *
Depth: 51.5″ *
Height: 80″ *
Weight: 1,050 lbs
* Add 8.25″ for the Roof Overhang
When building the Sanctuary Outdoor 5 into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
True Wave™ far infrared heaters on the back wall, side walls and in the floor.
True Wave™ full spectrum heater located the on front wall.
Plugs into a 240v outlet
Plug: NEMA 6-20p